Project Coordinator (Female)
LOCATION : GURUGRAM
QUALIFICATION :- ANY GRADUATE WITH SOUND MS OFFICE KNOWLEDGE.
Position includes supervisory responsibilities, However, you''ll usually report as part of a project team to a lead project.
Candidate should have good typing skills AND Well versed with Ms Word, Excel, power point, ms access. Should have excellent communication skills, presentable, working knowledge of office applications is a must.
Job Skills and Description: -
- Accomplishes work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, and coaching employees.
- Meets work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Coordinate meetings, including travel arrangements and expense reports.
- Develop and maintain detailed project schedules, including all administrative tasks and sites involved in the project.
- Coordinate activities and resources for projects that impact multiple departments or for multiple projects.
- Maintain project manager''s calendar.
PERKS:- 1.8 lac to 2.5 lac per annum
Incentives and other perks